1. You don’t have to figure it all out.
2. Stuff doesn’t matter.
3. If you’re going to spend a lot of time working, you might as well enjoy it.
4. It’s possible to compromise too much.
5. You have time today, AND life is short.
6. Your work, abilities, and accomplishments aren’t you.
7. You probably don’t need as much as you think… of anything.
8. Contentment lies in balance.
9. You can do just about anything that you want to do if you make it a priority.
10. Someone will always be better than you.
11. The world isn’t as scary as you think, but it is much bigger than you think.
12. You’ll never be as young again as you are right now.
13. You make thousands of choices every day, AND you can’t control the outcomes.
14. Your thoughts are not reality.
15. Relationships and achievements give life meaning, but don’t confuse the two.
16. There’s a lot of pretentiousness out there, try to see through it.
17. You need clean water, nutritious food, fresh air, sunshine, and movement every day.
18. People will come and go, appreciate them and then let them go when they fade away.
19. You’ll be good at things later that you’re bad at now, and vice versa.
20. Embrace change, it really is the only constant.
What would you tell your 20-year-old self?